INSTITUTO IKIGAI start an online training campus with SOFEJEA for entrepreneurs, self-employed and SMEs
The Campus will start on 29 September with five online courses and six videoconferences. All the training proposals are free, but prior registration will be required at www.sofejea.com, because places are limited. SOFEJEA, the Development Agency of Ejea de los Caballeros Town Council, is implementing an Online Training Campus, aimed at entrepreneurs, self-employed workers and SMEs, which will run from the end of September to November 2020. A total of five courses and six conferences will be offered, all of them online. They will be free of cost, although it will be necessary to register as places are limited.
The entire programme will be developed through an online training web platform, which, in addition to guaranteeing the health safety of users, allows for greater flexibility, adaptability and use of resources thanks to digitalisation.
The training activities will be given and tutored by Carlos Franco and Zaira Villalba, from the iKigai Institute, both of whom have extensive experience in the field of training for professional and business development.
This training programme of SOFEJEA is possible thanks to the support and funding of the Instituto Aragonés de Fomento (IAF), an entity dependent on the Department of Industry, Competitiveness and Business Development of the Government of Aragon.
- The first course will start on 29 September and will consist of 26 hours. It will be given with the title ‘Taxation for SMEs and Entrepreneurs’.
- The second course will begin on 5 October: ‘Digitalisation of companies’, which will last 20 hours.
- The third course will be on ‘Data management and analysis for decision-making’, starting on 15 October and lasting 22 hours.
- On 20 October, training will begin on ‘Management through electronic administration’.
- And the last course will begin on 4 November and will deal with ‘Strategic planning for the company’.
As for the conferences, six sessions have been planned and will be offered telematically through the Zoom platform with a duration of two hours, from 5 to 7 pm.
- The first will be on 29 September on ‘Entrepreneurship and business management’;
- 7 October on ‘Practical systems to increase sales’;
- 13 October: ‘Management by competencies for the management of business teams’;
- 21 October will be the fourth session, which will deal with ‘Effective time management and prioritisation of tasks’;
- 4 November: ‘Strategic management: the Canvas and Blue Ocean model’.
- And the last session, which will be held on 11 November, will focus on ‘Team leadership’.